Alarm Center’s Access Control Systems (ACS) provide essential security services such as authorization, identification and authentication, access approval, and accountability. Combined, these services allow clients to create ideal access solutions to achieve the highest levels of reporting and control.
Effective ACS systems often combine authentication and access control into a single operation, so that access is approved based on successful authentication, or based on an anonymous access token. Authentication methods and tokens include passwords, biometric scans, physical keys, electronic devices, hidden paths, social barriers, and monitoring by humans and automated systems. Alarm Center’s access and control experts in Bryant, AR, design and install such systems to clients’ specifications; with an ACS from Alarm Center, you will feel secure.
Listed below are the core benefits of an ACS installed and configured by Alarm Center:
- ACS data collection and aggregation
- Scheduled reporting and on-demand queries
- Predefined and custom reporting
- Threshold alerts
- Troubleshooting reports and tools
- Backup/restore functions
- Data purging
- Automatic time-zone conversion
How can Alarm Center ACS services not only provide security of your organization, but increase productivity? An effective ACS designed and installed by Alarm Center will do the following for your organization:
- Improves productivity and business agility by allowing users to have appropriate access to corporate data, regardless of device or access point
- Improves efficiency through centralized administration
- Reduces risk associated with unauthorized access
- Reduces compliance efforts
- Improves accountability and transparency through centralized management
Put the experts at Alarm Center to work improving access and control in your organization today!